WATERLOO 1815 AP027 U.S. MARINES 1944/5 WW2 - 1/72 SCALE
WATERLOO 1815 AP027. U.S. MARINES. 1944/5. WW2. 1/72 SCALE
You get 40* unpainted plastic pieces. Box may say 45.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING AND ONLY BUY IF NOT A PROBLEM FOR YOU:
* The number of pieces and pose mix may vary +/- a bit from set to set.
* There may be stickers on the boxes that state the boxes contain "40" pieces - this is something done by the makers Waterloo1815 not by me.
* Plastic colour may vary from that shown in the stock photos.
* The figures come in bags inside the box and not on sprue frames - again this is something done by the makers Waterloo1815 not by me.
* Box size and design may vary from stock photos.
This item is brand new & boxed. Not suitable for young children.
Need some help understanding toy soldier scales?
The difference between 1:72 scale and 1:32 scale figures is simply their size.
1:72 scale standing infantry figures are typically about 20-25mm tall whilst 1:32 scale foot figures usually come in at about 54-60mm or more high. (For those working in Imperial units 25mm is roughly 1 inch). The manufacturers interpret scales differently so these guidelines are general approximations only. For more info on 1:72 scale figures, including reviews and pose pictures, visit the excellent plasticsoldierreview website.
"International buyers – please note: Import duties, taxes, and charges aren't included in the item price or postage cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility."
"Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying."