WATERLOO 1815 AP027. U.S. MARINES. 1944/5. WW2. 1/72 SCALE
You get 40* unpainted plastic pieces. Box may say 45.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING AND ONLY BUY IF NOT A PROBLEM FOR YOU:
* The number of pieces and pose mix may vary +/- a bit from set to set.
* There may be stickers on the boxes that state the boxes contain "40" pieces - this is something done by the makers Waterloo1815 not by me.
* Plastic colour may vary from that shown in the stock photos.
* The figures come in bags inside the box and not on sprue frames - again this is something done by the makers Waterloo1815 not by me.
* Box size and design may vary from stock photos.
This item is brand new & boxed. Not suitable for young children.
Need some help understanding toy soldier scales?
The difference between 1:72 scale and 1:32 scale figures is simply their size.
1:72 scale standing infantry figures are typically about 20-25mm tall whilst 1:32 scale foot figures usually come in at about 54-60mm or more high. (For those working in Imperial units 25mm is roughly 1 inch). The manufacturers interpret scales differently so these guidelines are general approximations only. For more info on 1:72 scale figures, including reviews and pose pictures, visit the excellent plasticsoldierreview website.